Need to Register to Vote? You can register online: https://olvr.ohiosos.gov/
WHAT YOU NEED
To register online you will need to provide the following:
- Ohio driver’s license or Ohio identification card number
- Date of Birth
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
If you do not have any portion of the required information, follow this link to update your voting address using our paper form (PDF). Once you complete this form, you must sign and send it to your county board of elections.
If you are a Safe at Home participant, before you proceed, please follow this link to contact the Safe at Home office.
You must register or update your voter registration no later than 30 days prior to an election. Upcoming voter registration deadlines:
- February 18, 2020 for the March 17, 2020 Primary Election
- July 6, 2020 for the August 4, 2020 Special Election
- October 5, 2020 for the November 3, 2020 General Election
If you register or update your information after the deadline, the change will apply for the next election.